We're seeking a supplier to design and produce a robust advocacy toolkit to help tell a clear and compelling story about our work within Creative Economy and the impact this has globally. We're looking for a supplier that can support the positioning and presentation of our Creative Economy work in an exciting an innovative way and create engaging assets to share knowledge and insight on global creative economies with audiences around the world. This toolkit will support our colleagues around the globe in their strategies to engage their local networks and external stakeholders.
How to apply
Please submit your proposal and all required documents at the British Council e-Tendering portal.
- log in at our tendering site or create an account there if you haven't used the site before
- click on Tenders > Current
- in the Search field, enter BC/03182 and press Enter
- click on View Details
- click on Express Interest.
- Deadline for clarification questions: 6 November 2023, 12.00 (GMT)
- Deadline for submission of proposals by potential suppliers: 21 November 2023, 12.00 (GMT)
- Final Decision: 27 November 2023
- Contract concluded with winning supplier: 1 December 2023
- Contract start date: 1 December 2023
- Contract end date: 31 March 2024