The Space Between is a project that brings to life the spaces in a city that form part of the creative ecosystem, encouraging young creative communities to engage with, map and showcase spaces and initiatives in their cities in exploratory ways.
The successful UK based consultant/s will work alongside a team in the planning and delivery stages, to co-design and co-deliver, a facilitated research and development week to a group of five young Senegalese creatives.
- Experience facilitating hackathons/R&D/workshops with young creatives
- Experience facilitating discussions and idea generation sessions
- Demonstrable experience in developing and facilitating research and development sessions across different contemporary creative practice and cultural forms
- Understanding of the international cultural landscape
- Ability to take complex ideas and multiple agendas and shape them into a clear and focused strategy
- Experience of galvanising and inspiring cross-function teams
- Confirmation of UK Passport holder and/or right to work abroad.
- Bilingual in French and English
- Experience of working in international contexts, and preferably in Sub-Saharan Africa
This opportunity would be well suited for a pair of facilitators - we welcome applications from individuals, pairs or organisations.