The Connect for Creativity art and technology residencies will bring artists, creatives and technologists from Turkey, the UK, Greece and Serbia together to explore uses of creative technology to build bridges and empathy within and across societies
The residencies will result in immersive and multimedia-rich artwork, powered by techniques of design research, human-centered design and speculative design. The artists will be asked to question what hopes and fears are associated with rapidly changing work and life environments in contemporary society, how a networked culture can develop cohesion and how to deal with uncertainty and change.
This opportunity for a UK partner is to:
- Appoint and manage a curator to create an artistic statement for the art and technology residency, curate the exhibition, and write curatorial text for exhibition panels and leaflets
- Appoint and manage an exhibition designer to design a layout for the exhibition, design and fabricate the exhibition and install all works
- Lead on marketing and communications for the exhibition
- Provide staffing to manage the space throughout the exhibition run, including at opening event
- Share a basic evaluation of the exhibition with Connect for Creativity project partners, including visitor figures and press cuttings after the project close
- Public events programme would be desirable but subject to further discussion with Connect for Creativity project partners
The call closes on 27 June 2019.
For the full Request for Proposals please visit the Connect for Creativity website.