Unbox LABS is an inspirational international project, connecting creatives and researchers from the UK and India. We'll be bringing them together in February 2014, in Ahmedabad, India, for a 10-day lab experience exploring the theme 'FUTURE CITIES'.
The UK winners were selected from an open application process and represent a diversity of disciplines, including design, architecture, data visualisation and interactive arts. Congratulations to them all!
Find more out about them here:
- Melissa Sterry, Design scientist and futurist
- Julia King, Urban Researcher and Architectural Designer
- Patrick Stevenson-Keating, Founder, Studio PSK
- Dan Watson, Lead Designer, Satellite Applications Catapult
- Carlo Zapponi, Data Visualization Specialist, Nokia
- Louise Armstrong, Senior Sustainability Advisor, Forum for the Future
- Cassie Robinson, Director, Point People
- Ben Barker, Co-Founder, PAN Studio
- Ben Eaton, Co-director and lead digital creative, Invisible Flock
For a taster of what this year’s participant’s will be getting up to watch some highlights from previous Unbox fellowshipshere andhere.
We’re still to announce the UK researchers and Indian UnBox winners so watch this space for further announcements!